Twlight-fascination
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Twlight-fascination

RPG sur Twilight. Sur Le premier tome Fascination de la saga de Stephanie Meyer

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Bonds of Edward

AuteurMessage
Edward A. Cullen

Edward A. Cullen

Bonds of Edward Empty
MessageSujet: Bonds of Edward   Bonds of Edward EmptyDim 29 Mar - 8:04

.:: Edward Anthony Summers ::.

Bonds of Edward Edward-cullen-piano

* Bond *

:: Family ::

Bonds of Edward Avataresmecullen01
** My mother **

Bonds of Edward EsmeCullen

°° Esmée Cullen °° :: Mother, you are the only one that I can liked all this life in the way in which a son would do it. You are that which remains close to me, which broods me, which remains a mother. I would not like to see you disappearing. You are the mother of this family and I would protect you dear mother. ::

Bonds of Edward Avatarcarlislecullen07skittled
** My father **

Bonds of Edward Avatarcarlislecullen01spadul

°° Carlisle Cullen °° :: You who me ace adopted and with acts like a father towards me, you saved me death by giving me this pace of monster. I do not blame myself but I would never have wanted to become what I am. I know that my maternal mother you it ace requested but I do not want to be any more what I am. However, you gave me one second life. I you thank father for it. Thank you for this life despite everything and knows that I respect you more than all. ::

Bonds of Edward Avataralicecullen06holdingonalways
** My small imp **

Bonds of Edward Alice-Cullen-twilight-movie-2185809

°° Alice Cullen °° :: You are always there close to me lends to listen to me. I thank you for all that you do for me. no matter what it happens that I silks in the black or the days of bad weather you am there to listen to me, to comfort me. You always were there for me in any case. You are the small imp of the family. You can see the future, this gift are for you very well chooses. You are all that I am not, dear sister. ::

Bonds of Edward R3
** My curious brother **

Bonds of Edward Jasper-jasper-hale-1079651_100_1-1

°° Jasper Cullen °° :: Curious brother, new coming from the Cullen family. You are the last whole and yet I appreciate you. Knows that I would be there for you even in the hard moment. You are a brilliant brother and the way in which you resist human blood, returns you one can more human. It my is thought. You are there for your family and you close with all for are protected. One resembles oneself in some kinds. You are rather curious because your thoughts are mitigated and indescribable despite everything. You remain rather mysterious and incomplete. But knows that I am there for you. ::

Bonds of Edward 5
** My adored sister **

Bonds of Edward Rose1

°° Rosalie Cullen °° :: You my were promised but I always regarded you as a loving sister. Yes, a sister that I cherished like a such family which is strong and always on her guards. You are wary of all thing like me. That to say that you do not know you are to protect me but it is me which protects you. I love you little sister and knows that I will always help you. ::

Bonds of Edward Emmett
** My friendly brother **

Bonds of Edward Emmett

°° Emmett Cullen °° :: Always merry and happy, you have fun for one anything. You take the life as it comes without you to trouble about tomorrow. You like the life like a friend without ever put question. I envy you all that, all that you are. You have a vision of the thing different from the mienne but that does not prevent us being brother and from being friendly at the same time. Content with the morning at the evening, you are a desire of all. But you miss a thing, the regard of the life is sizeable but never not to be on its guards is sometimes dangerous. You can be regarded as insane but you remain an adored brother and an invaluable friend. ::

:: Friends ::

:: Loved ::

:: Knowledge ::
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bonds of Edward
Page 1 sur 1